Wednesday 2 March 2011

The Jail for kids!!

This is the place where I have seen the real life, this is the place where God touched my heart and showed me one of the reasons why I am doing this. I have seen kids without opportunities to have good future although they had smile upon their faces. I have seen kids with criminal background although they are willing to listen everything about Jesus. I have seen kids in the dirty, stinky, tough place although they were jumping with joy. I have seen kids that get soooo excited when they see a soccer ball.

What will you do if you have no place to go, no friends, no parents or your parents are in jail, no food and you are only 10 years old? These kids were caught and put into jail because they were stealing food, they don't know their families, or because of their parents who are also in jail. This is a strict place and guards are rough. It is like a normal prison with only one difference... for KIDS!

But you know what? God loves them the same as me and you. Sharing about Jesus with them, playing with them, caring for them - it is the purpose of this ministry.
Please I ask you to pray for this kids that you see on pictures :)








1 comment:

  1. These pictures and situation are disturbing. God bless you, Szymon, as you continue to love, serve, and share the love of Christ.

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete