Tuesday 7 December 2010

Training is OVER!

Arkadiy with his Son and me :)
 The training in Odessa is over!
3 months spent in Odessa was the best time in my life! I want to give glory to God because what He had done in us!

1 Corinthians 15,10:
"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me."


Sharing the testimony what God did in my life during the training
God gave me too much! Through lessons, through people in Odessa God gave me something that I did't deserve! A deeper relationship with Him, understanding of many things and a new desire to serve Him.

And that is God. He loves people and He gives us something what we don't deserve. This is his Amazing Grace and when I am writing this post I am thinking: "God! Why You are doing it? Who am I?"


I am back at Radom, Poland now. I'll write something more in few days!!

1 comment: